Friday, March 9, 2012

Week 9 Reflection

Time passes very quickly. I still remember a few weeks before when I was just preparing myself for my first experience of an online course, then meeting very cooperative and kind instructors who made things so simple from the very beginning even before we start. They have worked as facilitators and guides throughout the whole course. Then meeting after that nice and helpful classmates that I feel as if we meet each other for real. I might feel sad that it comes to an end but I still hope that there will be more online courses with the same people again.
Thank you Jodi & Sherie. Thank you OREGON University. Thank you dear classmates. I have learned a lot from everything and everybody. I hope this friendship will last forever.
Even this week comes with a lot of lessons to learn and a lot of amazing ideas from the nice people here.
The idea of learning styles and  multiple intelligences these links are so useful.

Also the Additional Resources  about Learning styles

This is amazing.  Then at last the course evaluation where I cannot find words to describe how grateful I am to my Jodi & Sherie and everyone who gave me the chance to take that course. Thank you everybody.

Let me end by something I usually tell myself when I say goodbye to people dear  to my heart.

Even when you say goodbyes
with tears in the eyes
know that one day
somehow... someway
we will meet again
with tears of joy
in our eyes...!!!
Hesham

3 comments:

  1. It has been an amazing journey as we're approaching gradually approaching the final week.
    Thanks to the instructors and you too to making the course meaningful. We should continue to share information and notes regarding teaching to develop ourselves.

    It's hard to say goodbye...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nur Izz for your for your comment and for your kind words. I agree with you that we should continue to share information and notes regarding teaching to develop ourselves. I hope also that this friendship would last forever.
      If it is hard to say goodbye, never say it and lets keep in touch.
      Hesham

      Delete
  2. Hi Hesham!
    As I have already said in my blog, I am not going to say good-bye, and I will go on keeping my blog! I am pleased you could recognize William Wordsworth's poem! ;) I love all British Romantics, though I have only 50 minutes to teach Romanticism to my students, we always discuss 'Daffodils'. Thank you for being so shrewd. and sharing my interests, and leaving comments on my weekly ideas!

    ReplyDelete